sábado, 25 de octubre de 2008

Ils me dissent...

Once I bought a book just because I LOVED this short poem!

ils me disent: le monde existe
je ne dis pas: je ne vous crois pas
je ne dis pas: je vous crois
je ne dis rien
j'entends le vent
il souffle fort ce soir


"Ruine de parole" by Lambert Schlechter

And I made the following translations (I hope they are right!)

me dicen: el mundo existe
yo no les digo: no les creo
no les digo: les creo
no les digo nada
solo escucho el viento
que sopla fuerte esta noche.

they tell me: the world exists
and I do not say: I do not believe you
and I do not say: I believe you
I do not say anything at all
I just hear the wind
how strong it blows tonight.


man sagt: es gebe die Welt
und ich sage nicht: ich glaube euch nicht
ich sage zwar nicht: ich glaube euch
ich sage doch nichts.
ich höre den Wind zu
es weht kräftig diesen Abend.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario